I am now almost a week in to quarter 3. Pretty crazy how quickly it has gone and I'm getting close to being half way done with classes. The past 6 months have brought so much change in multiple facets of my life. Some good, some bad. This past quarter was the toughest I have ever had and I had some pretty rocky ones in undergrad. I have still yet to have that moment where I question if this is really what I want to do with my life. Before last quarter was over we received the rotation guide. Can't believe it is already time to start doing site visits for 3rd and 4th year. Still debating whether or not I want to do a fellowship between my 2nd and 3rd year but luckily I have till October to decide.
During my break, I took my aunt with me back to Washington. I think I exhausted her with all the places we went. We went to Snoqualmie Falls, up to Bellingham and along Chuckanut Drive to Mt. Vernon, into Seattle, down to Ocean Shores, and various other little adventures. I was able to get away and see some friends while I was back which was really nice. The friends and family back home are the element that I miss the most.
More on changes later.
No comments:
Post a Comment