Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The things we tell people to make it all right

You're right, we never were that close. Nope, not at all. That's why this isn't at all hard for me. Not one bit. I can completely put you out of my head. It's quite simple actually. You weren't immersed in my life at all. When the big moments in my life have happened, you weren't one of the people that I jumped to quickly inform. When the devastating events happened, you weren't someone I leaned on for support. You weren't the person that I called at 3am to come down to stay with me because I couldn't be alone with myself. Nope, that wasn't you. Definitely someone else. And me wanting to be there for the major stuff in your life??? Forget about it. Why would I want to waste my time doing that? Because we aren't close, we never have been. At least that is what I'm told.

No comments: