Sometimes I just want to shake the people around me. What I should do is record them and then have them watch themselves and evaluate what they are doing. To the friend A: stop being a doormat. He treated you like crap, was dating other people besides you, and is an all around douche. Be more confident in who you and stop basing your self worth off of a guy liking you. Friend B: romantic movies are not reality. Things won't be perfect. Long distance relationships suck but can be done. If you aren't communicating problems you are having then how is he supposed to know? And good lord I don't know if I have the energy to handle you being single.
Med school is scary similar to Grey's Anatomy mixed with Gossip Girl. Oh the drama.
1 comment:
Wait a gall-durn minute............Those movies aren't real???? Why are you the first one to tell me this?
Miss you Meg! Glad to see you're still alive and being awesome at being you! :) Love you!
Post a Comment