Monday, September 19, 2011

Half Alive

Next week I will be half way done with my first quarter of medical school. So far I am surviving but these next few weeks are looking like they are going to be killers. We have three anatomy labs, midterms in a few of our classes, presentations, patient encounters and school physicals, histology labs, Founders day events (wohoo...powderpuff football), and another block test thrown in with all the normal classes within the next two weeks. Sleep deprived, caffeine addicted, unfolded laundry piling up, horrible eating habits developed, organization completely thrown out the window, forgetting what day it is, glued to my phone to keep up with all the emails with important information, living at school (I am attributing the high tuition to including rent for the occupancy of a study room daily), failing to keep in touch with friends and family because of the study time it will take up....this is my life. Sounds so depressing yet I am having so much fun when I am not realizing how tired I am or how far behind I am (it is almost impossible to stay caught up). Okay, back to studying for my OTM midterm tomorrow.

No comments: