Monday, March 7, 2011

2000 miles has never felt so far

It was short lived. Today was her worst day. Guess she won't be part of the 80% of patients that do far better on Taxol than they do on Adriamycin and Cytoxin. The next 11 weeks are looking pretty rough. Wish I could pass some of the good luck I have had lately off on to her. When Maura got home from soccer practice, my mom was down crying on the couch and my dad told her that mom didn't want Maura to see her like she was. The drugs have caused the nerves in her legs to give out on her so her ability to walk is minimal. I am so scared of the condition I am going to find my mom in on Friday. It is hard not to get mad at the cancer or chemo drugs for doing this to her but I know mad and hate are unproductive. Prayers are the best I can do right now so all my energy is going to go into that and hope that those help.

No comments: