Sadly, it has come to my attention that the Missouri finger wave is dying off. Maybe it is just because I drive a sports car and not a big manly truck but I am getting nothing. I am making it my mission to bring it back. Could be a bad move, people might actually think I am flipping them off, but I am not giving up until I get at least five appropriate Missouri finger waves.
On a side note, I start shadowing a family practice physician this week. It took me two excursions to find the place but I finally found it today. And Google Maps is on my s#@& list. It took me down multiple county roads to get there. I definitely was starting to think that I don't drive the correct car to be shadowing in rural Missouri. I finally come out from the gravel roads to find the brand new development where the medical center is attached to a steakhouse. The town's name is illuminated on a big billboard and there is a huge lighted cross above it. Yep, this is where I live.
No comments:
Post a Comment