You......I am getting sick and tired of being treated like I don't matter. I freaking do matter. I spent almost 6 years doing everything I possibly could think of to make you feel like you matter. You could at least have the decency to treat me like a human being. I gave you your space. You wanted to write me off, so I collected myself and am attempting to move on. I would like to get the remaining items that have scattered themselves around my life back to you, I would like to feel used and discarded, I would like the last time I talked to you not to be the one in which you were yelling at me. I thought you were my best friend but now I know, best friends don't do these kinds of things to one another.
Me......Honestly, I am doing pretty great. I am happy, inside and out. I turned in my paperwork today for the graduation ceremony, so it is official, I am GRADUATING!!!! I think I have added a third best friend who is amazing and she keeps telling me I am a beautiful person inside and out, and that I am an intelligent, strong, determined woman and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of for being me. She tells me each day how amazing I look which is funny cause my own boyfriend wasn't telling me that on a regular basis, actually I don't remember the last time he told me I looked good. That is another subject though. I absolutely love my brotha Spaz, he and Maura crack me up and I like having them as siblings. I am completely content right now with my family and friends. I leave for Italy on June 16th, so two days after I graduate. I am there for two weeks which is going to be awesome. I don't know what the future holds, but I don't care. I like where I am at, I like the people around me, I like the person I am and I am embrace the faults I have. I am me and that is all I ever will be and I think that is fantastic.
2 comments:
someone's got her Irish up. :)
i may just make you your very own oversized twinkie.
love you
I just found you - hope it's ok that your "Mom" is reading up on you now.
You are amazing, beautiful, strong and incredibly intelligent - all of the things that I wish I was.
There, now you've heard it from friends and family! I'm gonna keep on saying it too.
Love you, Maude
Post a Comment