Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Decision

So I am not going to go to Missouri over Spring break. I decided that it would be best that I work on my application before I waste their time. I am not going to lie, I am kind of excited to have my Spring break back. I feel kind of bad for wasting my parents money applying this time. So I am going to work really hard to improve myself for next time. Ugh...need to focus.

2 comments:

Mykaila said...

As long as you're at least 90% happy.

When is your spring break? We need a visit because I am slowly losing my mind...

and basically because i am at several crossroads and i need help and i HATE asking for help.

and i love you so why would i not want to visit you?

also i have Andy's birthday present which i was going to mail but i didn't and then i was going to bring it at Christmas but i didn't and then... wow i have had so many opportunities and yet he still doesn't have it.

see?
losing my mind.

anyway.

happy spring break not in missouri (:

Mykaila said...

Hahahaha, that's why I scratched the soccer game.
And then I un-scratched it when simultaneously he said he was going to be there and Lucy said oh well, let's go anyway.
So there it is.
But thanks for the update.
(: