Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reapplying

So I have to reapply to Western in order to take classes in the fall. I am kind of annoyed since I have to spend $50 and the time to do it when I am not for certain I will be attending fall quarter. I am pretty sure I will be at WWU fall quarter but I am really hoping I am not. Fingers crossed. I did have a long talk with one of my aunties that made me feel a lot better about not getting in this year. She made me see that it might be a good thing if I have a year off so I can recuperate for the stressfulness of having gone to school for 17 years straight. It is kind of nice not to have anything to do but it would be nice to get the whole med school phase over with so I could start other segments of my life that have to be postponed until after I have killed myself with rotations, boards, 1st year and 2nd year exams, internship and then residency.
It is really weird not knowing what is going to happen after graduation. Honestly if I wasn't looking to go on to medical school I don't know what I would with just a bachelors. Kind of weird to think about.

No comments: