Thursday, February 21, 2008

Off I go

I am leaving for Yakima in about an hour for my interview. Tomorrow the process begins with a luncheon at noon followed by an informal question and answer period with the dean. I then wait around until 2:45pm for my interview which is supposed to last half an hour. I have been trying to prep for questions and not be nervous but I know when I get in there I am not going to deliver rehearsed answers. I am just waiting now for my dad to get off so I can go. Hopefully he will give me some insight that will help me answer questions tomorrow. I will be back tomorrow night and then I will find out on Tuesday whether or not I got in. Here I go....

4 comments:

Mykaila said...

You and Kaity posting blogs at the same time- both when I'm not drafting blogs or online in any sort. You two do keep my busy. (:

You will do ASTRONOMICALLY well.
I am very excited for you.

I'm going to stop telling you to be nervous now. You have every right to be.
Stopping with the prep would be what I would do. I always do better when I don't have any idea of what I'm going to do...
It has to do with "I don't know what I should be doing, therefore I cannot do any worse that my best."
That didn't make sense, but it did before I put it into words.

I love you!
A lot!

(And if you get stuck on one of the questions about who you are or something lame like that, you can just tell them you have this rad little cousin that thinks you're the coolest ever. And that you have a stuffed Ebola.)

XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

Mykaila said...

I leave you the longest freaking comments I have ever seen.
And I don't mean to.

Kaitlyn said...

I love you Meaghan! :) Let me know how it goes.

Mykaila said...

By the way,
My dad says good luck (not that you'll need it) and that you totally deserve it after all of your hard work.

Paraphrased edition, of course.