Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And another...

So I got an email tonight from the medical school my dad went to in Kirksville, Missouri and I have been offered an interview. The spots for this years freshmen class are filled but I would be wait listed for a position and also given the possibility of advanced placement into next years class. It makes me really wonder how I would have done if my letter of recommendation from a doctor was turned in like a month before it was. I requested a letter in November and the doctor didn't get it finished until about 3 weeks ago. So it looks like I will flying to Missouri over Spring break for that interview. I guess it would be nice to have a spot secured for next year in case I don't get into this years class.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

I agree! Plus you get to go somewhere for Spring Break. :)

Mykaila said...

Here's what I think:
Don't move to Missouri. Ever.
Yakima is just fine.
(I'm certain you'll get in there. If not, then something's wrong with them.)