Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1/2 a Doctor

Can I start putting the D at the end of my name? I kid, I kid. It has been a crazy, intense, emotion filled two years and I am so relieved it is behind me. Mailbox key, electronic devices, and club items are all turned in. Grades still have to come out so I'm a little hesitant to celebrate but none the less, I am focusing on the one thing left before rotations. Yep, the B word.

It's pretty crazy to think that in less than two months I will be starting a brand new chapter in my life. After spending 21 years in school, the thought of being released out into the real world to use skills I have been taught is pretty surreal. I have to admit that right now I don't really know what to do with myself since I don't have classes to study for. I know I should be studying for the ugly beast that's going to rear it's head on June 5th but my head needs a rest which came in the form the great house hunt on Saturday, a John Hughes movie marathon on Sunday, and a couple more movies today. Gosh it is good to be done with classes.

And the good news from the weekend was that I think I have found a place to live. It is way bigger than I know what to do with so if anyone wants to visit, there is tons of space....and I might even have time to actually do something with you without having a book open in front of me. Silver Dollar City is only three hours away :)


No comments: