Saturday, April 14, 2012
Uphill in the Rain
My friend Rachael and I did a triathlon today. Leading up to it I was really hoping that it would get cancelled due to weather but now after being done, I'm glad we did it. I might be singing a different tune tomorrow when I can't walk but I feel like we accomplished something. With everything else that went horribly horribly wrong this week, it was nice to feel like I finally succeeded in something. There was one distinct point during the biking while it was pouring down rain and I was going up a hill that I wanted to throw in the towel but I kept pushing forward. I'm not one to give up. So I am using that as an example to base my life off of. I won't give up. I'm going to keep pushing through. And during those rough weeks, I luck out anyway cause my mom sends me shoes to make me feel better. I love shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment