Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to school, back to school.....

Dun dun da.....it all starts tomorrow. Everything I have done has led up to this day. It is something I have looked forward to since I was twelve and now I'm here. I'm sure the next four years won't be easy, it will feel like it is dragging on forever at times and others that it is flying by. There won't always be success, I'm sure there will be tears. Sleeping in will be a foreign concept, dishes will pile up, laundry will likely never get folded, and coffee will course through my blood. But I am all in this. So I apologize to friends and family now. It isn't that I don't care about you but I need to throw myself into school and then when I come out on the other side I will pick up where I left off. Here goes my leap of faith.

No comments: