If you know me, you know I am not a crier. This week has crumpled the things I am or thought I was and tossed it to the curb. It has been a rough one. Side effects from my mom's chemo hit almost instantaneously. It brought on sickness and pain and annoyance at herself for being unable to do things. My mom is a tough lady, rarely does she miss work or get more than six hours of sleep per night but round 3 chewed her up and spit her out. She hasn't been able to go to work and sleeping allows her to keep the nausea at bay. Her frustration and sadness that she couldn't talk to me longer than ten minutes over the weekend was rather hard to bare. Hoping and praying that the next drug regimen isn't nearly as horrible as this combo has been.
3 weeks left of A&C treatment for us but I am sure all 504 hours will be felt by her.
No comments:
Post a Comment