Life is pretty crazy. Quite often, I lay here thinking about how crazy it is that I have gotten to where I am at. Who knew that when I was plotting my life out as a kid and filling out all the blanks that would comprise my life that the one I selected as my career may actually come true. It is mind blowing to me. It is crazy to me that I life in a place that I loved when I was a kid but never would have guessed that my life would bring me to. I am in love with my life.
Tonight, as I mull over the day's activities, it is insane that some of the things I am able to partake in are the very things my parents were doing when they were my age and lived in the same city as I live in now. For as much as we want to distance ourselves from being like our parents when we are kids, I am completely a product of my parents, there's no mistaking that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment