Thursday, May 14, 2009

Y

Holy crap. Okay, so I just checked my email and found out that I was accepted into the Biomedical masters program. Being me, you know I haven't just been sitting around waiting for something to happen to move my game piece closer to the finish. I have been figuring some stuff out, finding courses through a variety of schools to make up for my missteps in my undergraduate. Now, less than an hour after I found out, I am sitting here, drinking some tea and watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, trying to decide what to do. I am at this huge "Y" in my road. I wish there was some easy answer. Too much to think about. Crazy day at work + finding out I was accepted + trying to figure out how I am going to get all the normal stuff done tomorrow along with a two-three hour autopsy and bone marrows=...f I need a vacation. This is my own pitiful entry for FML.
Speaking of FML, Brig- I think you would love fmylife.com.

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Why is a Y and not a T?