Friday, August 1, 2008
August
There are not enough hours in the day for me to do all the things I would like to do. Too many friends to see, too many chores to do. I finished moving out of Bellingham at the beginning of this week and turned in the keys. It is a funny feeling not to have a place up there as I have had one the past few years. I also finished my primary application to med school. So happy to have that completed. I feel so overwhelmed, so much to do. I am so glad, despite being upset after I found out, that I did not get into med school this year. I honestly need the break from school. I envy those people that live without worry for I worry too much. My goal is to worry less, it is too stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment