Thursday, June 12, 2008

College Grad

Well I am done with college, all I have left is to walk across the stage on Saturday and get my empty diploma cover. Kind of an odd feeling. I have no clue what comes next. I am going to start my applications to med school again after I get back from Italy and I am taking the MCATs again in September. Other than that, I have no idea what I am going to do to pass the time until I possibly go to Africa in April or get into med school. It is scary. All this responsibility felt like it flooded over me today after I finished my test. I am an alumni. Honestly, when I think of alumni, I picture a fifty-five year old white guy driving around in his BMW who sends checks to his alma mater. I will not be signing any checks to Western in the near future and I am only twenty-two. I did find out that there are two waitlists for PNWU and I am on the first one. I know that the chances of me going there are slim to none, but still there is that remote possibility. And, they are also talking about accepting those people on the first list into the next years freshmen class. I would be so ecstatic if I didn't have to go through that whole process again. I wish they would hurry up and make their decision though cause this whole waiting around thing sucks big time.

No comments: