Monday, May 26, 2008

Plan for the next year

  1. Retake the MCATs in September
  2. Possibly post-bac in the fall for biochem and microbiology
  3. If not, EMT certification
  4. Apply to med school again
  5. RELAX, lots of time for visiting friends, reading books off of my book list, and spend lots of time with my spazmo dog
  6. Become comfortable being single- I might start wearing a shirt that says "Don't Ask Me Out" cause the explaining that I am not over my last boyfriend is starting to get old. And I am really flattered, but number one on my list of criteria for guys is that they will not come from Sultan so if you fall into this category I don't make exceptions.
  7. Possibly go on a pediatric volunteer trip to Africa followed by an exploration of Europe on the way back with my great friend Lia
  8. Find the confidence I lost

Only two weeks of classes left. I am so excited. I just really need out of Bellingham right now. I love the city but there are people there that thinking about them brings hurt. I wish they would just live their lives and stop trying to bring me down, I don't get why they feel it necessary to continue to try and inflict pain on me. Seriously, you won now leave me the f alone. We have the Italy trip pretty much all nailed down. Here is the itinerary:

  • Tuesday 6/17- Arrive in Rome and explore parts of the city
  • Wednesday 6/18- Major stuff in Rome
  • Thursday 6/19- Vatican City, then go to Grosetto to stay with my dad's friend in Tuscany
  • Friday 6/20- Florence
  • Saturday 6/21- Pisa, Santa Margherita, Genoa
  • Sunday 6/22- Monaco!!!
  • Monday 6/23- Milan and Lake Como
  • Tuesday 6/24- Verona and on to Venice
  • Wednesday 6/25- Bologna and Ravenna
  • Thursday 6/26- Back to Florence for a costume soccer (more like rugby) game
  • Friday 6/27- Assisi and Perugia
  • Saturday 6/28- Pompei
  • Sunday 6/29- Back to Rome
  • Monday 6/30- Return Home

No comments: