Thursday, May 29, 2008
May 29 is not my day
So today has not been a good day. I got a call from my dad this morning informing me that one of our horses died last night. Really was not expecting that, he wasn't very old. I know my mom is probably pretty upset because those horses came from my grandpa's farm and are some of the last tangible evidence from there. Honestly when my dad said that he had some bad news I was scared it was something else. I was relieved that it wasn't what I feared although I am going to have to wait till next Wednesday for that news. I will cross that bridge when I get there. I had my last test before finals today. It sucked cause it is stuff I totally know how to do and do it well, it is math, but I just didn't have enough time to completely finish. I am ready for things to just go right this year. Too many bad things have happened recently. I need a hiatus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sad for you.
But not to worry... your hiatus is coming (:
I love you.
Sorry I haven't been in better contact recently... I will write to you (a long, worthwhile note) when things calm down. I've been in somewhat of a whirlwind and haven't done much written correspondence with anyone. But I'm coming back.
Post a Comment