Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All the cool kids are doing it.

What would you like to say to the first person you kissed this year?
-I am not sure. Yelling would be unproductive although it might make me feel better, I would like to know the why to many of his actions but again not sure how productive that would be.
What is the last reason you cried?
-Cause I miss someone very badly that I am fairly certain does not return those same feelings.
Where is your cell phone?
-On my desk charging.
What was the worst mistake of your life?
-Deciding with Bryan to do running start, I miss B.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
-Around 1am
What woke you up today?
-Dang Tara
Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
-I don't know if I would be able to say anything, I would be really stunned.
Do you have any weird inside jokes?
-Not that I can think of.
When was the last time someone yelled at you?
-That was actually meaningful, March. And that yelling still hurts.
Have you ever tried to break someone up?
-No, I think that is stupid and I have little respect for someone who would do that.
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
-I texted Lia today and saw her yesterday. I wish my other two best friends lived in Bham.
Have you done anything you regret in 2008 so far?
-Yeah, this year has been really really bad. If I could skip being 22, I totally would.
Where is your best friend?
-Jess and Whit are too far away and Lia is probably at her house or Joe's.
Who was the last person to make you laugh?
-Maura, not sure why though.
Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
-Always, I just want to be happy.
Who has your heart?
-My friends, niece and family.
Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
-Most likely
Do you smoke?
-Nope
Who's the last person of the opposite sex to hug you?
-My cousin
When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
-Nope, multi-task
Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
-Yep
Do you like someone right this second?
-I am just working on liking myself
Do you care what others think about you?
-Yes, big time right now. I worry about what a group of people who meant so much to me over the past few years thinks of me but I know I can't change that. I feel that one person is mad at me and I don't know what I did to make him mad at me.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
-My mom
Do you like to cuddle?
-I love cuddling.
What are you most scared of?
-Disappointing people, trust, and being alone.
Do you get along with your parents?
-Very much so.
Last person to tell you they love you?
-My parents and grandparents
What's the last thing you ate?
-soft taco
The last person to pick you up from somewhere?
-Maura, Jake and Joey picked me up from school yesterday.
Are you confused about anything right now?
-Yep=Life
Where do you want to live when you're older?
-All over
Do you have a friend that starts with "K"?
-Yep, Kaitlyn, Kippy, Katie, Kendall......
What's your relationship with the last person you texted?
-He is my roommate
Have you ever had your heart broken?
-Yep and it sucks big time
Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
-Absolutely not. And I don't think cheating is just actions, I think thoughts can be just as bad.
Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
-I liked to. But I think that everyday you get to spend with that person is special so going out of your way to make that person feel special on that one day isn't as good as making them feel special every single day.
Do you get butterflies in your tummy when you're around the person you like?
-I am looking forward to that feeling again.

2 comments:

Mykaila said...

We're silly.

I still read this, by the way. (:

miss and love you

Mykaila said...

OH HAHA
I totally just got the title.

so true, so true. (: