So this coming Tuesday marks the end of the second month. Frustration is beginning to set in. There is a brown paper bag of his stuff taking up space under the counter in the kitchen that I don't know what to do with. I would really like to get them out of my space. I have tried to contact him to exchange his stuff for the keys to the house but I guess I am not worth talking to cause it has been over two weeks and no response. That hurts. Six years + two years of being friends. I just want to forget but that is easier said than done. I really can't wait to be done here so I can be out of a place that reminds me that I came her to be with him, but I will be returning to a place where it all began. I need a new venue for my life to unfold.
Upcoming Events:
June:
1st Week: Jeff returns from Iraq :), last shift at the Blood Center
2nd Week: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday finals
13th: Something fun with the bio/anth grad group
14th: 9am Graduation
15th: Bainbridge Grad party for Lia and Joe
16th: Leave for Italy
No comments:
Post a Comment