So I apologize now if I don't have a lot of contact with some of you, it doesn't mean I don't love you. I got into a genetics class yesterday so I am taking 16 credits at Western this quarter and also a correspondence course that I have to finish by June. So this means if I do everything well, I get to graduate in June. It is going to be rough, I am taking Organic Chem III, Genetics, Ecology, Stats, and a portfolio class. I am just going to try to push through it. Only two months.
This week has been pretty rough. It is hard being back here. I am pretty sure that I also got hit on last night and was asked out on a date. I so am not ready to dive into that. I don't think I will be ready for a long long time. I just want to focus on me right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment