Monday, March 3, 2008
To go or not to go.
So I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I should do about next year and about my KCOM interview. As of right now, I am going to still graduate in June, retake the MCATs this summer, and come back in the fall to retake biochem. I also am looking at taking some other science courses to try to up my science gpa. I have an interview that I was stupidly convinced by my mother to reschedule for the day after Easter so I won't be in WA for family events. I am leaning towards canceling the trip to MO and save the money until I have revamped my application so I am a better overall candidate so I have a serious chance. Andy is trying to convince me to go to the interview, but I think my parents think that I should maybe wait. I am not sure what to do. Only three weeks until my interview.....decisions, decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WELL.
Whatever you want to do.
Which is not helpful but I don't know what else to say.
Post a Comment