So here is an update, lots of things have occurred over the past week. My boyfriend of five years broke up with me, I won't go into details. It is a very touchy subject and I am learning to live with his decision. It made me question my goals but I know who I am and I know what I want and I am not going to sacrifice that. I have truly been blessed to have amazing friends and family that have helped guide me to the place I am.
This event caused me to be beyond distracted and thus I have to repeat one of my courses so I will not be graduating in June. It doesn't really affect me that much since I was going to apply for post-baccalaureate so I could take classes fall quarter. It actually saves me the $50. lol.
I have discovered who my true friends are with the events that transpired. It has also uncovered the fake friends which I think was a good thing. Through the pain, I have become very close to my friends and family and have been completely surrounded by their love. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through this.
1 comment:
So- Monday.
Let me know.
Love you!
Post a Comment