Monday, November 29, 2010
Reporting from a comfy red couch
There is never enough time during my trips home to do all the things I want to do. There are always people that I didn't get around to seeing. This trip was probably the worst for making the rounds. It has been all about priority instead of being all inclusive. Knowing I will be back in a couple of weeks to see people makes it much easier to not attempt to squeeze everyone in but the reality is that my trips will likely turn into the quality rather than quantity. So if you are a person that I didn't get to spend time with on this trip, I apologize. It is important right now that I focus my time and energy on my family during my short trips home. I am thankful for all the support, hugs, and strength that I have received from all the amazing people in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment