Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh the Midwest

Right about now is when I regret doing this program. Most of the med students are taking off for summer vacations while us master's students will be residing in the lab this summer. I received an email from my best friend wanting me to join her in Hawaii for the 4th of July. So jealous. The thought of laying on a beach with a pina colada in hand with my bf sounds amazing right now.
Maybe I am just ready for a little bit of a break from Kville. The pinnacle of this occurred tonight when my very obese neighbor decided to come out on his back porch with his shirt off to smoke his cigarettes. At that point I decided that I was done trying to plant peonies and it was time to come back inside. I just can't deal with smoking, especially when they do it around their young children.
I love where I am at, but I am going a little stir crazy right now. Thank goodness Tuesday is just a week away.

No comments: