I AM alive. I AM okay. I have had some better days. Got a 93% on my biochem test. Still hate Disneyland. Still determined. Have been reassured that I am not messing things up. I am NOT drinking coke for breakfast, I stick to diet. Love you
I FINALLY figured out how to reset my password for this thing. I've been wanting to send a response forever. Maybe today is just the first day my brain is actually working since you posted this. Anyway, super glad all is well. We miss you! xoxoxo Auntie Mary
2 comments:
I FINALLY figured out how to reset my password for this thing. I've been wanting to send a response forever. Maybe today is just the first day my brain is actually working since you posted this. Anyway, super glad all is well. We miss you! xoxoxo Auntie Mary
I can vouch for what she said. She's ok. I seen it with my own 2 eyes. With the exception of good coffee, I think she's got what she needs. :)
brigid
Post a Comment