Monday, July 13, 2009
ATSU
I have now been in Kirksville for about 2 weeks. Having a fantastic time. There are 10 of us in my class and we are all meshing really well. The only problems that I have encountered have been with my house. 1st, the newly remodeled shower was leaking and water was running through the walls into my garage and into my neighbor's. That collapsed a section of ceiling in my garage. Had to have the repair man come 3 times before it was fixed. 2nd, my washer is leaking water from somewhere. It is brand new and the Sears instillation people put it in but I haven't had time to figure out where the water is coming from. 3rd, some genius hit the water main on the south end of time so water pressure was down to about zero. Hopefully that is my pairing of three. Well off to the lab. My first rotation is in a lab working with vascular restenosis and how people with type II diabetes have higher rates of this occurring after having an angioplasty. Possibly because of insulin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment