Monday, January 26, 2009
My personal GPS is telling me I am going the wrong way
It is getting so late in the game that I am basically throwing in the towel for this round. So many things went wrong in applying, it is just so defeating and annoying. I have three schools out of the eight I applied to that haven't declined me yet, but I am feeling that those three letters will be coming in the mail any day now. So I need to regroup, refocus, and revamp my application. I am going to take the GREs this summer, apply to grad school, get my masters, and then reapply to med school. It just sucks when it is going to put me out of school. If I get into grad school the first time I apply, I will be done with my masters at 26, fingers crossed get into med school right after that, finish med school at 30, and be done with my residency at 33. This career is so family-focused women unfriendly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment