somebody who:
A. isn't intimidated by my ambitions
B. makes me feel special
C. doesn't demand me to change to mirror their own beliefs
D. allows me to have my girl time
E. spoils me
F. takes me seriously
G. makes decisions that include me
H. doesn't take me for granted
I. puts as much energy into the relationship as I do
J. tells me every day that I am beautiful and they love me
K. earns my trust and doesn't abuse it
L. is proud of me
M. has goals of their own
N. passes the best friend test, all 4 of them
O. isn't scared of my family
P. takes me to special places
Q. doesn't lack a few directions in their moral compass
R. realizes when they are smothering my dreams
S. wants to take care of me
T. can be silly with me
U. can deal with the relationship I have with my Kenzie
V. doesn't get upset with me for how much I am at work
W. surprises me
X. lives with no restraints
Y. will catch me when I fall
Z. finds beauty in simplicity
Position available. Applications available, please inquire within.
1 comment:
1. 'Tis VERY POSSIBLE--even on the third time round!
2. Be very careful about what you ask for:)
3. See number 2.
4. YOU DESERVE IT and every other Good and Beautiful Thing that comes your way!
5. HAve you read or listened to the Secret?
Post a Comment