Okay, so I think I have decided what type of doctor I want to become. I am really interested in becoming a pediatrician with a possibility of doing pediatric surgery. I love kids and I think it would be really fun. I used to think I wanted to do OB but now being exposed to how many fetal demises we get per week, I just don't know if I want to do that. I know any option I pick is going to have some downfalls. Like how do you tell a child under the age of 10 that they have cancer? But in the end, I think I really want to work with kids. Now the waiting to be able to get into to med school to accomplish this.
Well need some sleep. Working 11 hours with no lunch break is completely wearing and I have the Free to Breath Lung Cancer walk in the morning and then a four year old birthday party in the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment