Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Warm Summer Rain

Congratulations to new kindergarten teacher Miss Monson. I am so excited for you and glad the principal worked around the new teacher block to get you. I know you will do a fantastic job. On Monday morning, I had an interview for a job in the pathology lab at Evergreen hospital. I would be coding specimens, assisting on autopsies if I desire, running samples back and forth from the large lab, and doing random other tasks assigned by the pathologists and surgeons. I am still waiting to hear whether or not I got the job. There is one other person who applied for the job. For now, I am trying to study for my MCATs which are looming in the near future and looking forward to my road trip to Oregon with Whit on Friday to see Brandi Carlile. Other than that, life really hasn't changed. I really want it to but I am not sure how to initiate this change. I am ready to look forward to the dreams I will have each night and to not wake up perplexed by what I have imagined in my sleep. I am not sure how to turn these feelings off, I spent a quarter of my life loving someone who didn't even have the courage to break up with me face to face. I keep retracing the events of the past few years to try and pin point where things went wrong. Believe me, I know this is useless but going over the memories I have picked up on things that I was too blind to see when they were happening. I guess I was possibly a little too trusting, although I don't think I was. I believe that you have to give a person your entire trust and that person in return is not supposed to take advantage of it. I am sure some reading this will adamantly disagree with what I have said or accuse me of falsely portraying how things went down, but I am too tired to care. I am too tired to deal with the emails and messages bitching me out, I think it is a cop out anyway. If you have something to say to me, say it to my face.

No comments: