Wednesday, February 6, 2008
The beginning
So at the constant encouragement from Mykaila, I have decided I would subject people to reading what is going on with my life. This week has been really crazy. First, my parents decided that I get to pick where we go on vacation. As of right now, I think that I will be heading to Greece after graduation. Secondly, I was contact by my first choice medical school and was offered an interview. In two weeks from tomorrow I will be heading to Yakima for a meet and greet with the faculty and then an interview at 2:45pm on Friday, February 22nd. I am really scared, but indescribably excited. I should be receiving my recruitment packet in the mail tomorrow or Friday. I honestly did not think that I really had that great of a chance this year of getting in. I am so thankful for all the support of my friends and family because without them I probably would not have applied and would not be where I am right now. So thanks everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I knew it would work eventually.
Greece! I'm jealous. That's one of my top 5 places to visit right now... and, incidentally, the place with the least recent violence. :/ I don't know what that's supposed to mean about my taste in travel destinations...
I already told you how pumped I am about the interview, but I will tell you again: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay. as unenthused as that was, I think you get the point. (:
Anyway,
I am very happy about this.
And someday I will have to use my real name. So how about now.
Ugh. This is going to be weird with my blogger friends and stuff. Oh well.
YAY! Greece!!! :) That would have been my choice as well. I want to see lots of pictures and get a postcard.
You're going to kick ass at your interview.
Post a Comment